View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #6
Found some matches.
Join Date: 04-19-11
Location: Marquette Hts, Il

I agree with the last post, you will need to start a corporation and transfer your vehicle to a corporate policy, paid helpers need to file a 1099 for tax purposes, you will have to file for and pay state and local sales taxes on food items sold, pay rent to commissary for space. I use a quicken pro book keeper, accountant for taxes and lawyer for legal assistance to set up corp. and file yearly reports. Good Luck
mmcooker is offline   Reply With Quote