Unread 02-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #16
caliking
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokainmuskoka View Post
Looks great!

What are you doin' cookin' wabbit when everyone knows it's really duck season, doc?
If I went hunting I would be a danger to everything except the animals! Most likely to pull a Dick Cheney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelMaker View Post
Really??? Wabbit from China!!!!
I guess I forget how lucky we are to walk out the back door and yell at them to get out of the yard.
Ed
What could be more authentic than a Chinese rabbit in Chinese food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishdon View Post
Funny, I've been on the hunt for those sichuan peppercorns all week. Can't find any here in Buffalo, guess I'll order some online.
They have a really neat flavor. Check these guys out:http://www.myspicesage.com/sichuan-p...u3098dtklndg24

I think a friend of mine ordered some stuff from them a while back and was happy. I have not ordered from them personally. Maybe try Penzey's. If you strike out, PM me and I'll send you a sample. Brethren have been kind to me in the past by sending samples of rubs, so I should pay it forward!
EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | Ladybug SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with red nipples | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | Simpsons OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | LBGE | sbge | mini bge
caliking is online now   Reply With Quote