View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #15

Originally Posted by 16Adams View Post
I have tried posting photos with wife's IPad and my Nokia 720 Windows operating system. phone. No go either way. We chunked our home computer and went totally mobile in our internet connectivity a couple years ago. Someday people will drive slowly by our house and gawk, stare and point and utter silently to their kiddos, " there is the house that does not own a computer". But they will also be amazed by the aroma of cherry, pecan and hickory.
You can upload the pictures to Photobucket and then post a link to them. If you use the Insert Image icon above the post edit window and paste the link in there the picture will show up inline. Or, from Photobucket, you can copy the IMG Code and just paste the into your post.

Or... You can get the Tapatalk app and it works with this forum and you can post pictures directly from the app.
"Ron Rico, Boss. You can call me Captain Ron..."

The Naked Fatty!

Coming soon! Chicago Area Mid Winter Lunch!

Southern Q Limo Elite Gravity Fed/FEC-100/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser
Ron_L is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->