View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:42 PM   #6
Full Fledged Farker
Kloogee's Avatar
Join Date: 09-05-12
Location: Midwest

Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
home depot sells it. Its on a shelf above the section with the steel rods, angle line, etc. Same isle as the work gloves or next one over. The come in 24x24 and 30x30.
Yep, I got mine from HD too. I've seen the same at Lowes and Menards. When I asked at HD and Menards they didn't have a clue what expanded metal was. I had to pull up a pic on my iPhone from a google search to show them.

How did anything get done before the Internet and smart phones?
Kloogee is offline   Reply With Quote