Thread: PBC - Word
View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 11:16 PM   #18
BobBrisket

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Smoke View Post
Say it is not so... long term results will prove this is not going to ever be the case unless someone does not know how to use the BGE. I think we can agree that the PBC is not ever going to be any better than the BGE in regards to final product. Chicken cooked right is good Chicken regardless on what it is cooked on. I can make great Chicken cooked over hot rocks, it's all about technique and seasoning.

Second as admitted, the PBC may not be so great as a grill, the BGE is without a doubt one of the most versatile BBQ cookers made, including everything from Low-n-Slo to Grilling, Pizza (can the PBC do Pizza?) to everything in between.

I really just do not get it, the UDS, PBC thing. The two are like long lost red headed twin step brothers, not a lot of difference between the two in regards to operation, only looks.

There is a fine line between truth, incentives and taste preferences... I will now hide out for fear of the blind A$$ kissing that may follow.

And BTW, you Mod's should be very appreciative of the late Christmas gifts from Santa, one time I would like to be in your shoes..
Get one or both and you will see the light, Grasshopper! Gotta see and do to believe! Expand your horizons! Then you will get it! Just curious, why "incentives" in bold lettering!
UDS, Pit Barrel Cooker-Courtesy of Poobah, WSM, 22.5 Weber Kettles-K and DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver B, Lil' Chief Smoker, Lodge Sportman Grill, Backyard Fire Pit, Dutch Ovens, Discada Set Up!
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver

My BEST Compliment......"You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son.
Git Smokin, Dan!

Last edited by BobBrisket; 01-30-2013 at 11:41 PM..
BobBrisket is online now   Reply With Quote