View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #15
Midnight Smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
This cooker will likely replace the BGE as my go to for chicken.
Say it is not so... long term results will prove this is not going to ever be the case unless someone does not know how to use the BGE. I think we can agree that the PBC is not ever going to be any better than the BGE in regards to final product. Chicken cooked right is good Chicken regardless on what it is cooked on. I can make great Chicken cooked over hot rocks, it's all about technique and seasoning.

Second as admitted, the PBC may not be so great as a grill, the BGE is without a doubt one of the most versatile BBQ cookers made, including everything from Low-n-Slo to Grilling, Pizza (can the PBC do Pizza?) to everything in between.

I really just do not get it, the UDS, PBC thing. The two are like long lost red headed twin step brothers, not a lot of difference between the two in regards to operation, only looks.

There is a fine line between truth, incentives and taste preferences... I will now hide out for fear of the blind A$$ kissing that may follow.

And BTW, you Mod's should be very appreciative of the late Christmas gifts from Santa, one time I would like to be in your shoes..

*** Terry ~ aka Pork Smoker ***

** XL-BGE Hatched 06/20/2008 09:42 pm **
* Couple Weber Kettles, CharGriller, UDS *
* Ultra Fast Red Thermapen *
Projects
Kamado Restoration
Bandera Restoration

Midnight Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->