View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:01 PM   #26
flyingbassman5
is one Smokin' Farker
 
flyingbassman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-26-12
Location: Saint Louis MO
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default

Here is a pic of the splits I'm gonna chunk.

I think I'm set on using the miter saw but will move it outside instead since my shop vac decided to burn out its motor a month ago. I think Saturday is the target project day since it will be little bit warmer and hopefully climb into the 50s. Right now its just too farking cold in the evening to be out in the wind and occasional sleet.

Again, here is the pic of the wood splits. I picked out rounds with what I thought was for sure hickory bark on them and split them myself, so I'm 95% sure this is all hickory. I'll leave the other 5% up to you guys. Please, let me know if you think it is something different and what it otherwise might be. Thanks fellas!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130130_152302_380.jpg (73.7 KB, 54 views)
__________________
18.5" OTS, 22.5" OTG, CB Silver(Rip), Vintage Coleman Bullet, Pit Barrel, UDS
flyingbassman5 is offline   Reply With Quote