View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #79
BobBrisket

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestsmokeboy View Post
You guys Kill me!! The PBC It's just a smaller version with a few differences of a UDS! Why all of this nonsense picking it apart. It's really no different than making a few mods on your UDS. If you have built your UDS and like it who cares. The smaller version of the WSM with the steamer on the small weber nobody made such a big stink out of it....and how it was so much different than a real WSM...everyone thought it was soooo cool... so why the PBC.? I mean Really!. This thread really ought to be sunk in the ground. I am not a pitmaster by any means and don't pretend to be a scientist... but I have been Qing for at least 30 years before I came upon this site. I have gained a lot of tips and insight about great BBQ here but this thread is really grating upon my nerves. Yes I own A PBC. Thank YOU! Hey take a break.
If you are under the impression that every thread in the forum is here to please, you, specifically, then you are sadly mistaken. The cure for "grated nerves" is leave the thread and don't read it. Don't read any other threads you don't like either. As a matter of fact, use the Ignore feature if you feel the need. It's attitudes and posts like yours, that sink threads.
At some point, hopefully you will also gain a better understanding that this place is MORE than just tips and insight.
Bob
UDS, Pit Barrel Cooker-Courtesy of Poobah, WSM, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver B, Lil' Chief Smoker, Lodge Sportman Grill, Backyard Fire Pit, Dutch Ovens, Discada Set Up!
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver

My BEST Compliment......"You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son.
Git Smokin, Dan!

Last edited by BobBrisket; 01-30-2013 at 09:49 AM..
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->