View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 07:59 AM   #77
Nate749
Got Wood.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBrisket View Post
Could you all provide info on the other things like the rubs, hooks, grate, and the hook tool? Functionality, maybe some reviews about the rubs. That hook tool looks so simple and so cool!
I would say the rub is pretty good it comes with 2 4.7 ounce shakers of "all purpose" and "beef & game" the all purpose is just easy going and the beef has a little more bite to it. I am not a rub aficionado by any means going on smell alone I like the beef and game.

The hooks are stainless steel and stout. No rocket science here works great and really strong. Note one side is sharpened so be cautious when stabbing meat if your not paying attention you may receive an unwanted hole.

The grate well its a stainless steel grate just like the weber ones " I might just be"

And the hook tool.. I tell ya when I pulled it out oh the packaging I said to myself.. You have got to be kidding me really? I was the most unimpressed I have been unwrapping the unit. I thought this little thing is going to break or the eyelet is going to fall out for sure.. Well I have used it a lot since getting te cooker and I have to tell you its one cool little hook haha very stout and very very helpful!!

All in all every piece that comes with the PBC it a very good piece of bbq equipment that I enjoy having!!

And yes the rebar.. its rebar nothing special.. want more info pull up the MSDS at your local home depot haha
Nate749 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->