View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:34 PM   #48
fmm1
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I'm a relitively new Q'er. Only 2-3 years experience and I really ramped up how much Q I did this year. Nearly once a week. I'm a bbq fanatic. I'll tell you I just really enjoy doing it. I'm learning a lot about cooking, i've seen improvement, and changed my cooking styles, rubs, sauces, etc. just to learn and see how doing it different ways turns out different. I've made my own rubs, and used several diff well known bbq rubs like Oakridge and Simply Marvelous. I've learned so much, and i've never had a single complaint. I did ribs the other day that my wife slammed down and she's not a big rib person. They tasted great no doubt but they weren't the best ribs i've done in my opinion. I did 16lbs of pulled pork for my daughters birthday and it was an absolute smash! People ate it up, my father in law ate 7 pork sandwiches and having a quiet house while everyone was eating was the best compliment I could get! At the end of the day, if my family likes it, it's enjoyed, I had fun cooking it, it made for good bbq.

Thanks from:--->