1) It will have two heavy duty probes - What wire length?
A:three wires, armoured with braid stainless steel and silicon, 6' feet or 2 meters long.
(it is much strong and sturdy than igrill, can be water washed, and iGrill seems 2 wires)
One probe as standard.Second probe optional at extra cost of $10
2) Probes can be used for pit / food or food / food.
A:yes. For any use. It is just a thermometer.
3) Thermometer will measure in F or C?
A:C- F optional
4) The range will be what?
A:standard WIFI 2.4MHz. at least same as iGrill.
Indeed effective distance depends on your computer or iPhone.
I use big antenna outside.
( next generation will be wireless module of 433 instead of WIFI, which is 600' feet, but price is higher too)
5) It can be powered by either a provided ac to dc converter or a Li Ion battery which can be bought locally?
A:yes! AC/DC adapter is included. You need to buy Li Ion battery locally
6) Will it connect via wifi to a Apple MAC mini, ipad or an Itouch 4G?
7) Will you sell extra probes? If so how much?
8 Have you thought about mutiple temp probes for various meats cooking at the same time? Like 3 or 4 meat probes?
A:present model has two sockets for probe.
next generation will have 5 sockets for probe. But this depends on market feedback
9) Are the stainless steel temp probes straight or bent at a 90 degree angle. I would prefer straight as I have a port for probe entry into my PCC Meat Monster that is over 2" thick and I always have to straighten out the bent probes.
And the current cost is estimated at $58.00 US if preordered.
I like the idea and want one depending on the answers above.