View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #14
fmm1
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQdisciple View Post
I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these Akorns. I like the high heat/low and slow versatility. Currently I only use charcoal when I cook low and slow. other wise exclusive charcoal cooking will be a new realm for me. Do you have any complaints or regrets on this grill? thanks
Not one. I will say Char Griller replaced the bottom half of the grill due to some of the press fit sleeves coming loose for the side table but replacement was a breeze and CharGriller customer service was nothing short of incredible. I love this grill. Have since the first day I got it a year ago. I do miss.... dare I say it, a propane grill at times but the food taste so much better than any propane grill could ever produce. You really just need to find the lump you like to use. I don't know who Publix uses, but it's been pretty decent for me here in the South. I also find that Cowboy lump has improved greatly in the last few months. Royal Oak from Walmart has gone down hill.