View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #27
Trumpstylz
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I definitely saw some threads like this on the BGE thread where people wold say "what do you think of the Kamadojoe/Akorn/Primo" and someone mad would respond with "this is the bge forum. have some respect."

I can kinda see both sides of the situation.

And I definitely do not think PatioDaddio has any vested stock in PBC. He is a fire proven member of the community, but i do think he takes it personally and is just appreciative of the product (and he probably feels attached to it- he was kinda the one who introduced it to all of us and is partly the reason we're talking about it right now). He seems to be good friends with the people at PBC, and thats a good thing in a niche industry as small as this. Plus, I might feel the same if some one said, "how do i clone a kettle?", and I can assure you I have absolutely zero stock in weber products- I have just come to appreciate them, and would definitely defend it if need be.

In all seriousness though, I'll probably try one out and see for myself. I could *probably* build something simlar for less than 225 (probably not better), but I'm not that handy when it comes to building things (although i can gerry rig anything), so I'll probably just go with the surefire thing and buy one.

Last edited by Trumpstylz; 01-25-2013 at 02:14 AM..
Trumpstylz is offline   Reply With Quote