Pit barrel cooker help
Hello everyone, I know that there are a lot of opinions on these units and I'm considering buying one.
To help me decide, I have some questions for the people who are cooking on them:
1. How do you keep the meat from falling off of the hooks (meat gets very tender as you cook)?
2. If you prefer not to use hooks, could you add a second grate?
3. Is the PBC much different from an ugly drum (I like the drums, but don't really care to build one and the PBC is a great price at $225 shipped).
4. Is it worth having a 22.5" wsm AND a PBC and a mini wsm?
5. Can you grill a burger on the PBC?
Thanks for the help.
Kamado Joe Big Joe -- Kamado Joe Classic -- Kamado Joe Jr -- WSM mini