View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #24
BigBellyBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Due to a death of the property owner I had to close my restuarant, I had a GREAT spot, however if I dont own it I am not going to rent it...SO, I built my mobile kitchen....I do catering on the spot..fridge, freezer, spices, hot plates and even BEER are always on board..Cooker on the back, but the biggest thing I have is cooking space, I can time my cooks in my southern pride, so everything gets done...meats a few hours before, chciken right on, sides before or right on..cooolers or cambros will hold for several hours...hell I had briskets done at 8 am, wraped put in cooler and sliced at 5 pm and I still could not hold on to them with gloves...but cooking space is you problem the way I see it with what you have...then you have to be prepared to delay diner a few hours, as customers also have delays, even if they are suppose to pick up at 2, and dont show up till 5....and you have the stuff ready at 1 30...