View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #11
Diva
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
Just some observations from the weekend . If you didn't know there was an exhibitor space, you would have never found it. As Steph stated, more options for planned events. Seemed like the only things that were pushed had to do with MMA and what they were selling. Wondering why it wasn't supported more by the local cooks? The meal... Everyone got a plate. Whether or not you would eat it might be an issue. Not sure about other tables, but you couldn't even eat the chicken.

In what fashion? I believe, the exhibitor space was all MMA, in that they handled that portion of the program.

I took that gloppy stuff off the top of the beef, it didn't help. I didn't eat the chicken because someone at the table had taken a bite and warned us. The salad dressing was SALTY, and I like salt. We asked if it was possible to get a different dressing and were told no. The potatoes would have been better if they had been hot. The high point of dinner were the rolls.

Food and drink specials in the bar would be nice, it would have kept a LOT of revenue at the hotel, but, there weren't any. There was really no other place to congregate.

www.TheSlabs.com
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote