View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #10
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
What pellets (make and flavor) did you use and which firmware are you running? Would love to hear more about your YS640 experiences. I agree YS640 is a winner. Six top 8 finishes in eight comps for pork. Also cooked killer wings, turkey, and whole chicken on it for fun at home. My wife basically does not eat meat except for white meat chicken. I cooked chicken breasts on the yoder that my wife says were the most moist and flavorful chicken breasts shes ever eaten. Yoder FTW.
BBQ Delight pecan and cherry 50/50 mix and whatever is the latest firmware as it has a born on date of 9/17/12.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucornhusker View Post
I have not been there at all yet. It's about a five hour drive from here so it's tough just to drop in. I would like to go there though and I'm sure the classes are good. Who teaches them?
Andy Groneman of Smoke on Wheels and I am his sous chef and pit bitch. The reason I ask is that we have had guys from Nebraska attend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LM600 View Post
Sounds awesome. I would love a Yoder.
Yes you would but UK shipping would be rough.
Pitman for All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote