View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
carlyle
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I thought the banquet meal was the best I have received. Lots of good food. My steak was done the way I like and was tender enough to cut with a butter knife.

And a plated meal is sure the way to go. Everybody got fed in a timely way.Repeat that: everyone got fed. And doing that efficiently is very difficult to do for this large a group.

Kudos to KCBS and the hotel for the banquet meal.

The sessions I attended were all good. Got good ideas from all of them. Would have been nicer if there was more separation between meeting area and vendor area. Just had to concentrate more to filter out the extra noise. But really liked having vendors there. No vendors in San Diego and that was a disappointment .

Rules meeting is going to be a boisterous tussle no matter where it is held. Just wish that there were more members there to participate. Thought the Dave did a great job running it though.

What I liked best was the organizers roundtable and marketing bootcamp. Thanks Jeff for doing a great job there.

Most of all it was a great time to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.

I have been to Philly, San Diego, and a couple in KC. None of them were bad. All were worth the time, effort , and expense in going to them. Looking forward to Nashville.