View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #62
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Well, I used some home smoked peps and the 1lb pkg of the purchased ones and it's lasted me right up till a month ago... started it all again today.

I bout 15lbs of japs a couple weeks ago and then got sick and then horribly unmotivated... they sat for a bit, but that gave some of them a chance to start changing color... a little shriveling occurred but not too bad, only lost a few peppers.

Kept them on cookie sheets for the past week so they wouldn't get soggy on me.

Sliced up in quarters and into the cajun bandit with the water pan foiled and a single layer snake of charcoal and mesq chunks.

There Guerry, ya happy now????? =P
Hybrid Pellet Pooper [I][B]"The Meat Vault"[/B][/I] - [B][COLOR=red]3[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][I]RED [/I][/B][/COLOR]Weber Kettles O, H (with Cajun Bandit Mod) & [COLOR=black]pre '79[/COLOR] - [COLOR=black][B][I]Black[/I][/B][/COLOR] OT Platinum (DH) - [B]SS AusPit[/B] - [B]Rib-O-Lator[/B] - SJ UDS (DI) - [B][I]CRAZY FAST[/I][/B] [COLOR=yellow][B][SIZE=3]Yeller[/SIZE] [COLOR=black]Thermapen[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

[B][I]We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this. ~Butz[/I][/B]
[B][/B]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote