View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #100
gettinbasted
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcj3rd View Post
I ordered mine yesterday and Noah called me today to thank me for the order and ask if I had any questions. I would say thats a start to some pretty good customer service. I can't imagine that it is a bad cooker and for $225 I am willing to roll the dice. I'm pretty confident it will be a great chicken cooker. When it arrives I will give you an honest opinion on how it cooks ribs and brisket. You can tell by my signature that I ain't smoker poor.
I can confirm that it cranks out some of the best chicken I have ever made. I haven't had a chance to cook anything else on it, but I'm sure it will be fantastic. All for $225. I'm sure I could build a UDS for less money, but I don't have the time, nor the inclination so that price is hard to beat for the quality this thing kicks out.

Another positive that is being missed, is that this thing is hot and ready to cook in 20 minutes. I can come home from work, fire it up, and have dinner on the table by 7 o'clock. My big smoker would be just getting warmed up!

Thanks from:--->