View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #9
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

I scoured the Grizzly online catalog and did some measuring of the footprints of the casters and decided that the majority of them were too narrow for the Gater.
The frames themselves would likely fit the bill, but the wheels are inset and the size and weight of the Gater seemed to be too top heavy for me. Now then, I have an uneven sloped terrain to navigate, so anyone with a level surface thats not going to be moving it much might see it in a different light.

I've got an expanded metal 24"x48" garden cart and seen Fatboy's on them, and there would be no way I would attempt it with one without lengthening the axels.

There is no denying you can't beat the price of some of the Grizzly carts and if I had a Chubby, Party or G2's I'd be taking a drive North on I-5 to B'ham and snaggin' one. (or two).
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote