Unread 01-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #22
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnsitMike View Post
Hey everyone!

New to this forum, but here for a purpose. I am going to be vague in this first post, because I want to get all of your opinions in a non-biased way. To cut to the chase, I've got a couple questions for you all.

What are your favorite innovations in grilling. Infrared for hard seering. your preferred grill(BGE or 26" kettle) and why, your most useful grilling accessories(Tongs, weed burner, chimney), anything that makes the grilling life easier(Friends, tequilla, margaritas), and anything else you consider to be a necessity, irreplaceable, or downright great for a day of grilling.(see previous answer)

Also, the opposite. What do you hate that may come with grilling?(Lighter fluid. no ned for it, ever). Things that are a hassle that shouldn't be, and any other things you just wish your grill did or something you wish was in your grilling toolbox.

Let's get to part 2 and have some fun

IMO, grilling, or bbq,... is just plain fun.. ive been at it for so long, that i find more enjoyment in preparing and cooking than I do eating it. Thats why i need my friends around.. someones gotta eat it. :) as far as the gadgets, who really cares, a kettle, some lump, and tongs is all ya need.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->