Unread 01-12-2013, 04:51 AM   #6
IamMadMan
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnsitMike View Post
Hey everyone!

New to this forum, but here for a purpose. I am going to be vague in this first post, because I want to get all of your opinions in a non-biased way. To cut to the chase, I've got a couple questions for you all.

What are your favorite innovations in grilling, your preferred grill and why, your most useful grilling accessories, anything that makes the grilling life easier, and anything else you consider to be a necessity, irreplaceable, or downright great for a day of grilling.

Also, the opposite. What do you hate that may come with grilling? Things that are a hassle that shouldn't be, and any other things you just wish your grill did or something you wish was in your grilling toolbox.

Let's get to part 2 and have some fun

I have a Sears Stainless Pro Series Grill which is built to look like a great product, but really is a cheap made in China grill. I should have bought the Weber which was the same price, but the sears had a work table on each end. Hindsight is golden ...LOL

I do not use the grill for much anymore except to finish chicken, make kabobs, or for burgers and dogs.

My accessory that I use the most on the grill are tongs...

Now with the smoker the accessories are many....

Last edited by IamMadMan; 01-12-2013 at 08:40 AM..
IamMadMan is online now   Reply With Quote