Thread: How many of us
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #30
chriscw81
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseydog View Post
I actually do more cooking in the kitchen than on the patio. I love to cook, and I love variety, so I'm not confined to one way of cooking.

Besides that, doing your own cooking is by far healthier, even if the food you cook isn't "health food." Processed foods and restaurant foods will kill you. A farking restaurant salad can have a thousand-plus calories. How do that do that?

I'm glad I love cooking, because I get to eat good food, and control what I put into my body. Win-win.

CD
Amen!! My wife and I very rarely eat out and we eat good!!! wifey is a professional mom and i work nights so she does most of the cooking while i'm at work. on the weekends i try to do most of the cooking. If there is a weekend where i dont get to fire up my grill/smoker i start showing withdrawal symptons(mainly whining). We love soups and this is perfect time of year for them.

[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]UDS | [COLOR=blue]Blue[/COLOR] Weber Performer Platinum | Chargriller Akorn | 22.5 Weber OTG | WSJ Gold | Mini WSM | Maverick ET-73 | [COLOR=blue]Blue [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Thermapen | Maverick PT-100 |[/COLOR] Gasser(charcoal chimney starter)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
chriscw81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->