Thread: How many of us
View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #27
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle
is one Smokin' Farker

 
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-09-12
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default

I do 95% of all the cooking. The other 5% is when wifey or my five year old plays sous chef for me. Usually the five year old. Inside or outside, I love cooking.
__________________
WSM 22 ~ WSM 18 ~ Maverick ET-732 ~ Flaming Fast Thermapen ~ Weber SS Performer ~ Weber 22 OTS ~ Weber 22 OTS ~ Weber 22 OTPlus ~ Weber 22 OTS ~ Weber Q300

When all else fails just ask yourself, WWGALD???
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle is offline   Reply With Quote


Thanks from: --->