View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #8
Bonewagon
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Oh, interesting. I saw the Utah address when I placed an order this morning and presumed it was just the office that did US distribution. So they're just manufactured in England?
Looks like they've got manufacturing spread out to a couple places. I knew they repaired and calibrated in UT, but didn't know where they manufactured.

From their site:

Where Are We?
ThermoWorks is located just south of Salt Lake City, Utah. The workforce here is highly educated and there are several thermal instrument and data logging companies in the state. While a few of our products are manufactured here, many are made for us by partner factories in Europe, Asia and the USA. Most of our in-house staff is engaged in marketing, technical support, product definition, design, and operations. We run our own calibration lab and service departments. Most products can be repaired right here. We do not outsource our order desk nor our warehouse and fulfillment. All of this is done by ThermoWorks staff so you can speak directly with people that know something about the products and the status of your order.

Big Steel Keg, WSM, OTG, PBC, Super Fast and Accurate Blue Splash-Proof Thermapen
Bonewagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->