View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #50
gettinbasted
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaQue View Post
I must say that I have lost a lot of interest in the series this year. Seems like the authenticity of all aspects of the show have dropped a few rungs on the ladder in my opinion.

From the contestants that are being featured, to the fake, forced attitude that seems to be coming from Myron, and the contestants in the "pit" as they wait for the results. Not sure if I'll be watching another episode at this point. Especially after last nights episode. Stretch was so far out of his league and I don't understand why he was even there in the first place. Not even close to show casing the best of what KC has to offer!!!
It is mind boggling how they can have a hipster with a pizza joint represent the Kansas City bbq restaurant scene on the show. With that being said, True Bud and Pellet Envy are at the top of the game and I don't think they could have picked two better competition teams to represent our area.

As a competitor, when you see one of these guys roll in with their Jambos you know you had better step up your game to have any chance, and even if you do they will probably beat you anyway. "Ahhhh, man! Is that True Bud? Don't these guys ever take a week off?" Was often uttered as we walked around a contest.

There may be teams as good as them out competing but none better.

Plus both of their ribs looked fantastic!

Thanks from:--->