View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #14
TailGateJoecom
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskew82 View Post
nice video... i can understand the hockey puck pre-form burgers for tailgating but as a fellow New Yorker, I hope you use ground chuck at home.
Actually, those burgers you are seeing there are the best burgers you can get your hands on. I work with the great people over at Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors, who are easily the best meat guys in NY. They are the meat behind almost every great burger in NY. You can google them and see what I mean.

We get a chuck/short rib/brisket blend. These burgers are made to order. I place my order Thursday, they grind them up and form them Friday(their production is closed Saturday) for a Sunday AM party. They are formed to my specs, I order 6 or 7 oz burgers depending on my menu, formed a little thinner than their standard thickness to aid in quick grilling. It is a coarse grind and lightly packed burger, so it comes out super juicy and melts in your mouth. They charge me the same whether they form them for me or send me bulk meat. I packed some myself, really no difference. When I need them for longer term storage they even cryopac them in 4--to-a-cup cryopacs.
TailgateJoe.com -- the #1 NY Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party
FEC120
22.5 WSM
Crown Verity MCB72 72in grill, MCB48 48in grill
16x7 v-nose Haulmark cargo trailer with hd directv
If you are looking for the BEST commercial grade gas/propane grills let me know!
TailGateJoecom is offline   Reply With Quote