View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
fnbish
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default G2's Back Together. Seasoning the Party.

Picked up my Party today after getting some additional sliders put in for more rack spacing options. Thanks to Andy Bangs for getting all that arranged and taken care of . If you are in GA and are interested in Backwoods hit up Andy at Q Company Smokers. Great guy to do business with.

So here are some more pictures of my setup. Nice that there are finally a bunch of G2 pictures and guys getting experience on them circling about.

Here they are together. I bought 4in casters for the party on the way home to see how I would like them. They work well, but the wet ground made it a pain to roll it into the backyard .

Inside shot.

Here is the Party with its 6 racks and 3 from the chubby. Could do lots of ribs with this setup .

Here is a 4 rack setup that allows plenty of room for "butt clearance" . With 4 butts on each rack that would be a lot of pork.

Firing up for seasoning.

I plan on doing a fairly big cook on Friday. Probably 2-4 butts, 2-4 racks of ribs, a brisket and possibly a few chickens. So even more pictures to come. I'm very interested to see how it performs when loaded up. I figured on the first cook why not load it up.
Backwoods G2 Party & G2 Chubby
Big Green Egg XL
Weber 18.5 Kettle
"Tenacious Q" Competition Team
Follow Tenacious Q on Facebook!!
KCBS CBJ
fnbish is offline   Reply With Quote