View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #64
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfinger View Post
I guess some might think that. They all kinda looked like me and the friends I have. Lol. I felt right at home with those guys!!! It was so funny, we were all sittin there and they were tripping on my skynyrd shirt and one of them says, soo, I take it your a Lynyard skynyrd fan so i pulled out my left arm and showed them my tattoo I got when I was 18 years old.
They all just started laughing.

That is farkin awesome! We're of the same tribe brother! BTW finishing the bacon fried rice right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmista View Post
Man I wanted to come but I got soaked at the Market that morning and had the chills by the time I got home. Spent the rest of the evening on the couch fight a cold.

Looks like a great time and a great meal.
I got soaked that morning as well. We had lightning strike right over our farking heads! I thought I was gonna jump out of my skin. My kids of course thought it was really cool.

Hopefully we'll see ya next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by campdude View Post
Greg,
Can't say thanks enough for the invite. I had a farkin' fantastic time, and ate way too much, a true sign of great food! I'll second what Ray (Silverfinger) said about your friends. It was a great crowd and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone. Putting a face to the name of the fellow Brethren was cool too. Wish I could have conversed with some more than I did. Oh well, next time, I guess.
What can I say about the pig that hasn't already been said. It was PERFECT, period! You could not have made it any better. All the food, and there was a lot, was extremely good. Your setup made me jealous. Wish I had more space. Thanks for the kind words in the OP. Have a Happy New Year. Hope to be able to get together again soon.
Thanks for coming and it was really great to meet and hang with you. And you see this here?

You see where the level started and where it got to? I did that in about 15 minutes. By myself. And I didn't stop after I took the pic.

BTW I went through the stuff we threw in the pan and there was only about another pound there, so we got it pretty good.
50" Klose BYC, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Jumbo Old Smokey, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
SPFP
WTFWGALD?

Last edited by gtr; 12-31-2012 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: Bacon fried rice update!
gtr is online now   Reply With Quote