View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2012, 11:59 AM   #49
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randbo View Post
Awesome cook! I hope to try a whole pig someday! Yours look so good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamfour View Post
Well done! I have to try that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterChrister View Post
Nice pig Greg and a great write-up. I'm looking forward to having a pit big enough for a whole hog someday. Thanks for posting this!
You can do it! I hesitated for a really long time and finally figured I'd give it a go. I wish I had tried it sooner.

And MisterChrister - go check out cowgirls blog, she has plans for a cinderblock pit, which is very simpla and portable - no need to wait to buy a new pit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleHill Smoke View Post
Job well done GTR! I'm just south of you on the 405 lol..
Keep yer eyes open, hopefully we'll be gathering Brethren come spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Greg,

Thanks for posting this. So sorry we couldn't make it...I would have much preferred being at your place enjoying those tasty goodies instead of being under the weather.

Looks like everything turned out great, and glad Matt, Chris, Ray and Marty were able to come as well.

Next time 4 sure!
Moose - hell yes next time for sure! BTW I got a big ole piece of expanded metal here that Ray brought for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatioDaddio View Post
Looks good. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it down.

John
Give us a holler next time you're out this way. Lionel (lcbateman3) is moving out here in the spring, so I'm guessing we gotta do a big ole thang at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_L View Post
If Bigabyte was a pig?

Great job!
If?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlin_MacRae View Post
Dang, GTR - GREAT thread. And I think you were being far too modest when you chalked it up to beginner's luck. Looks like someone's got some mad skillz there. ;) Arlin
Thanks man! But we'll see what the deal really is on the next one.

Muchas gracias y'all!
50" Klose BYC, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Jumbo Old Smokey, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
Golden Goose Egg - Got 2 in the nest baby!
SPFP
Mayzie's keeping an eye out for you!
WTFWGALD?
gtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->