Thread: Mexican Mole
View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2012, 01:07 AM   #51
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 4

well, since I wrote the rules AND the forum description, I'll clarify it..

We are first and foremost a BBQ Forum.

We are more importantly, a BBQ community of bbq cooks, chefs, and mad scientists.... and with our skills come 2 things..

1 - We share what we cook, and if just because something is cooked on the stovetop, oven, crock pot or dutch oven, that does not mean it can not be adapted, or used in BBQ or Grilling. WE plant the seeds for one another, and its up to the individual to take these ideas and do as they please. Keep it as written or modify and expand to other platforms.

2 - We are not just a BBQ forum. Although that is our primary directive, as a community, we encourage and expect the sharing of things non BBQ.. thats why we have woodpile, D&R, online gaming, beer brewing, wine making, cigar lounge, etc.. we share out trials and tribulations and thats what makes us who and what we are.

and finally.. this goes back years.. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=54930

that was not bbq, but cooked in the oven under the broiler. Take it, and adapt it.... if you cook the steaks on the grill and fisinhs it in a closed kettle, it takws on the smokey flavors we love, but i still posted the oven/broiler version.. knowing it can be tweaked... just like you can do with Pugi's mole sauce.. grill the peppers, smoke a turkey and adapt!

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->