View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:27 PM   #29
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
It was a hell of a great gathering, with TONS of great food. The pig was awesome! The company was even better.

I am so jealous of your space and all your cookers! The good news is my wife saw that it could be way worse and will now permit me to build a UDS!

Can't wait to do it again!
Glad I could help with that!

It really was great having y'all over - we will be doing this again soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsmoker View Post
Hohilicious! Great job.
So, what would you do differently on your 2nd one (if any)?
Actually the only thing I'll do differently next time is I'll get a bigger pig - I'm thinking 80#. Besides that, I wanna be a little more methodical about breaking it down - like pulling the ribs out intact, etc. I'm guessing there's a proper way to break down a pig & it's probably a good thing to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspipe1 View Post
Great job! bravo... Seems like it was one hell of a party!
It really was. My lovely wife & I guess it was around 55 folks - a huge number of whom brought excellent food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiefrank View Post
If that's you in the pic, you need feedin'.

Sounds and looks like great grub, wiwt.
I'm actually a few pounds up from where I've been - I got my winter layer going and I'll be getting rid of it starting next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Can I come next time?? Great cook!
Yes you can! Kind of a haul from where yer at, but we'll take ya!
50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Jumbo Old Smokey, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
SPFP
WTFWGALD?
gtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->