Hawg Father of Seoul
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Kapn View Post
I see you are in Rogers.
Many years ago I lived in Bentonville.
In the recent years my Daughter and her family lived in Fayetteville for several years and we went there a couple of times per year.

It is amazing how the area has grown and how the apparent income level has increased over the years.
If I was "forced" to move, NW AR would be high on my list of places to go--love it there!

However, have you looked at the market for any "upscale" restaurant of any type?
My thoughts are that the area seems to be more of an "eating out" one as opposed to a "dining out" one.

Just some thoughts.

TIM
Tim,

This area has grown and will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. You really need to check out the restaurant scene here in Bentonville now (where I am sitting as we type).

Crystal Bridges opened this year and the traffic here from New York and LA for business is huge now. This is not the place you left.

Here is a link to one of my faves (right off the square). http://www.tuskandtrotter.com/

He has to be a real Ruhlman fan. Jerk got a James Beard this year. J/k he is great guy and gave me a ribbon for my chili this year.
Hawg Father of Seoul is online now   Reply With Quote