View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #23
tortaboy
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBrisket View Post
How is it annoying? I'm trying to help you out on YOUR post like everyone else that posts in your thread. I'll tell you what gets old and annoying, when you create a thread and ask for info and then get irritated when people give you advice contrary to what you already know or proved. If you already know, then why ask for people's advice? The message in the link I provided was simple..........be careful not to mess up a good batch of tri tips by using a tenderizer on a cut that doesn't need a tenderizer to begin with cause it will be BUTTER soft if you cook it right from the get go!

Merry Christmas!

Bob the Member, not the Moderator.
BULL CHIT.....

The time to give advice and warnings was before the cook. AFTER I already did the cook, and it came out good....I was no longer looking for your "ADVICE". At that point, your continued warnings were plainly an attempt to be condescending. You recognized NOTHING that I had posted from my actual cook. I would expect more from a mod.

Kinda like you posting a good cook, and me saying it looked like S***. Very classy.
tortaboy is offline   Reply With Quote