THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy Tex

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Matt
Since weather is supposed to get nasty tomorrow, I'm doing a cook today.... no occasion, just doing it for stockpile lol

A brisket (hope it turns out.. I haven't done many) a beer can chicken, and a slab of ribs. Moo, cluck, oink. Lol

sysebequ.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

te4ahe7u.jpg

ybymujet.jpg

The brisket will be a while longer. Lol

Can anyone tell me what kind of knife this is. I borrowed it when I cooked fajitas... I love it and want one.
8y4yhyja.jpg

te4ahe7u.jpg

ybymujet.jpg

The brisket will be a while longer. Lol

Can anyone tell me what kind of knife this is. I borrowed it when I cooked fajitas... I love it and want one.
8y4yhyja.jpg

That is an Ulu. They are usually very inexpensive tourist items.
Some custom knife makers in Alaska make better quality ones though.

I'm really glad I didn't wait until today to cook... the weather is horrible. Blizzard like conditions (white outs, etc) not to mention the wind chill is probably like 10 or something, and I don't have a good place to get out of it. I cheated ...cardinal sin I know, but finished the brisket in the oven last night instead of tending to a fire, but it had enough smoke ring and turned out very tender..

Back