View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #29
tish
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasterner View Post
That looks awesome Bandit! Thinking of trying my first brisket NYE. Tish, did you do one yet?
Ted, with all the crapola I've had to deal with this year, I've successfully managed to avoid doing the big cook. Done all kinds of beef, but never the elusive brisket. So the one being smoked at my house today is all my son, Michael. It's his first, so Bandit came by and walked him through it. I watched from the cheap seats, and played clean-up crew. He has at least another 4 hours or so to go on it.

In the meantime, we've been eating the one that Bandit brought over this morning. OMG, I can not describe to you just how delectable it is! He pulled it out of the cooler where it had been upwards of about 4 hours, and carved it. We all just stood there at the island, eating standing up. Consumed at least half of it right there. We all had juice running down our arms, and the poor dog went back and forth from one to another, praying for an earthquake! lol Delicious!

Thanks, Bandit! You certainly made Michael's Christmas merrier. And thanks for the two Brethren shirts you brought for him, and that bangin' homemade potato and broccoli soup you brought for Harvard. He thinks he's got it all to himself. Ha! lol Thanks again, brother. Merry Christmas!
Bubba Keg, Weber Genesis E-310 NG
Mini WSM, Shhh!!! Michael's surprise
Cornflower Blue Thermapen Might not be the fastest, but it sure is the prettiest!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud recipient of a certifiably uncertified limited edition MOINK ball certificate!!
tish is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->