View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #54
Jacked UP BBQ
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by big matt View Post
You could care less?.why the hell post about it then?..the fact some great teams were left off was impossible to avoid because of the venue layout..secondly it was his contest and he invited who he wanted to invite..anyone and everyone that was at that event was blown away and then some..he did something great for bbq and something that had never been done prior..even if I didn't have the honor to cook that event I would have attended and my thoughts would still be the same..it was awesome and I'm sorry you missed it.
Once again, never questioned his intent or success. Stop getting so worked up over something that never happened. You are right it was his event he can do whatever he would like with it. I am happy they raised money for a great cause. If you are trying to start an argument you picked the wrong person. Just stop being the defensive line of a worthless argument, making something out of nothing. I just noticed the list and saw that there were a lot of teams that weren't on there that I thought maybe should have been. That's all. get over it big matt and move on!

Ocean County Pig Assassins competition team retired and is now known as Jacked UP BBQ

Fec 750
Fec 100
Large Spicewine
Jacked UP BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote