I went to a TJ for the very first time about two weeks ago.
A couple notes;
- Their sea salt tortilla chips are awesome. Especially if you warm them in the oven first.
- I've never heard of two buck chuck, and don't recall seeing it.
- In fact, I don't even recall seeing a refrigerator case, or a freezer case.
- There are more types of snack foods dipped in chocolate than I've ever seen before.
- The spice and seasoning selection was the most diverse I've ever seen in one store. Prices seemed reasonable.
"Do not eat the meat raw or boiled in water, but roast it over a fire." - Exodus 12:9