View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #30
Bluehawg
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

If you read that quote in the first post from him it REALLY sounds like he has his hand in the development of the product. He says he has been "working closely" with them on it and goes on and on about how great it is. Sounds like he is a stakeholder and is expanding his market into prepackaged, mass produced products.

The Shedd that was in Hattiesburg for a while was DECENT, not the best I had ever had by no means, but at least it had a more flavor and seemed like a better deal for your money than the Dickey's BBQ restaurants we have around here. I eat at Dickeys, and did the other night btw, because kids eat free on Sundays and they have a good baked and stuffed tater with brisket in it. Meat is tender and has flavor but not much smoke flavor at all.

Anyway, I haven't been as impressed with the Shedd as I thought I would have been from the way it had been pumped up. I do wish the one here had not closed though. It was nice to have nearby if you were in town and wanted something decent to eat at an affordable price.