View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:20 PM   #26
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
I wish I belonged to a beer camp like yours.It all looks miteee fine but the MO's are "off the chain"!!! Nothin better!
Hoss, glad to hear I'm not the only one who loves them! Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqbull View Post
We ate well at our deer camp but nothing like you folk's did.
Outstanding spread Jeanie!
Thanks Mike, I would love to see pics of your deer camp... bet it was fun too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtr View Post
What a great post Jeanie!

I have no trouble believing y'all had a great week - you clearly know how to get after it!
Greg Thanks!! We have a good time. This year there were 9 full time guests for the week and 14 or 15 for the weekend. Did lots of cooking, story telling and laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltont View Post
It all looks AWESOME Jeanie!!! I have to share a story after seeing your "Cracker Crusher". A few years ago a bunch of us from the archery club were fishing in South Dakota. After the sun went down we generally enjoyed our cocktails. Ron always made margaritas. He had a motorhome with a generator so running a blender was no prob. The prob was the blender was nicknamed "Flame" 'cause it shot flames once in a while. Well, it finally pooped out in a big ball of flames & smoke. So we had to use the same method to crush our ice... Thanks for jogging my memory!!! Cheers!!!
lol Hamilton, that's great!!! I will remember this next time I'm camping. Thanks!

Thanks again everyone!
Blog name added to photos to slow down folks posting them elsewhere as their own. Sorry! :/
http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->