View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #12
Trawlerdog
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammmed View Post
looks great! I'd also like to know more about the steaming if anyone has any info. So why did you pull it at 180 instead of running it up to butter probe consistency?
I was fighting the wind on Sunday and having some difficulty keep the temps up on the 'cool side' of the NB. The brisket was actually in the smoker for about 8 hours and probing tender to the touch at the end even though the interior temps never got over 180. I finally said 'enuf' and pulled it.
[B]New Braunfels El Dorado[/B] USA, [B][COLOR=Sienna]The BEAST [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Sienna][COLOR=Black]whole hog rotisserie, Weber Smokey Joe, [/COLOR][B][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]The M[/SIZE]ini Be[SIZE=1]ast [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2], [B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=2]Thermapen, [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Maverick ET732, 100 acres of Hickory and Oak hardwoods.
Magma Catalina gasser on the boat.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=2]

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][B][I]You can't always be young, but you can always be immature.[/I][/B]
Trawlerdog is offline   Reply With Quote