View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #15
abq5701
Got rid of the matchlight.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I called VISION customer support yesterday and very please with there quick response. They told me that the Pro sold at HD did not come with the lava stone or ignitor, but that they are included in the Pro models sold at True Value or other Hardware stores. Also Costco will continue to carry only the Classic and Home Depot will continue to carry the the present "S" series Pro next year and True Value will sell the new "C" series Pro, which appears to address some of the air leakage problems of the current Pro Model. (a thumb screw to lock ignitor box, and improved air vent controls) Interesting that only the hardware stores include the stone and ignitor accessories in the price, easily a $75.00 value. You can see the various model on the Vision web site. http://www.visiongrills.com/product.php.
Thanks for all your response. I am leaning towards the Vision Pro and will get a chance to see one at our local True Value dealer on Monday. I also have found an Ace hardware store the has the KJ and will look at it this weekend.
abq5701 is offline   Reply With Quote