Originally Posted by whitelightnin92
The bacteria isnt what should worry you. Its the toxins produced by the bacteria that are very heat stabile. Heating to 165 will kill all bacteria for sure but you risk the toxins.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
This post makes me feel good! The idea that reheating will make anything safe is a terribly uninformed myth. In fact reheating isn't going to anything to one of the most common causes of food borne illness.
It doesn't feel good throwing out $20 worth of food but it feels much better than 3 days in the bathroom.