View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #10337
is one Smokin' Farker
Join Date: 07-06-08
Location: Nampa Idaho
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Originally Posted by Pugi View Post
That hole is a triclamp fitting.
Yeah, we use those a lot at work. I work for a food manufacturing plant. They use rubber gaskets so I'd have to figure something out if I were to do the 90/ 24" riser idea.
Wesman61 is offline   Reply With Quote