View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
buccaneer
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyboomerboy View Post
I was cooking, (smoking) a fattie the other day when one of the guys down the street who walking his dog, came by to see what I was doing. I showed him the fattie and he ask if that was bacon I had wrapped around it. When I told him it was, he became so disgusted at the sight of that he started to explain to me that I was killing myself for using that much fat. He began telling me all the things that were going to happen to my insides if I ate that thing. Then, he suggested that I start cooking, (smoking) only fresh vegetables and I would be healthier and live longer. Well to make a long story short, I found this sign that I am putting up beside my smoker in case he happens back by. What do you all think of this????
When I first read this I just couldn't understand why, as an American with the law to support you, that you didn't shoot the guy.
Then I realized he had his dog with him.
I commend you on your sensitivity, that would have deeply shocked the dog, even tho the following day the dog would have LOVED YOU when it finally chowed down on some meat for a change

Secret Ninja
I miss summer because I like wearing thongs...All Aussies do.

buccaneer is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->