View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #46
Burnt
Found some matches.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Vision Kamado from Costco

I saw the Vision Kamado at Costco. I had been looking at the BGE. Based on reviews from this site I purchased one (less than 50% cost of BGE). I have used it almost weekly this year. I did have a couple things initially (wood table had a crack out of the box and the top vent became very hard to adjust) one email to the vendor and new parts arrived right away (both times). I also improved the seal around the inlet with some high temp sealant (per instructions from this site). I figured out how to control temps real quick and I bought a heat diffuser for it (Ceramic Grill Store). I have done pizza at 700 and slow cooked butts over night. It works great. I knew if there was anything I did not like, Costco would take it back. For me this was a second grill so price was an issue. I have to say that I use it much more than my other grill now.
There are obviously a number of great products listed here and many folks have experience with them - I would buy the Vision Kamado again without hesitation.
Burnt is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->