View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #70
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Thanks fer the reminder Buccs! Meant to post these the other night but due to over satiation, I was unable!

It was great! Never made one completely from scratch like that, usually start with a store bought powder and build from this. Had a nice rich flavor, the chuck was tender, the beef shanks added a nice fullness.
Kinda wondering if next time I might cook some red lentils into it as well, wife & I thought that would have "lent" nicely to the dish.

The naan came out better than I thought for sure! Cooked it in a crazy hot CI for 45-60 sec per side.

And of course had to wash it down with a locally made India Pale

A little oily from the killer marbling the chuck had but I didn't mind at all!

Hybrid Pellet Pooper [I][B]"The Meat Vault"[/B][/I] - [B][COLOR=red]3[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][I]RED [/I][/B][/COLOR]Weber Kettles O, H (with Cajun Bandit Mod) & [COLOR=black]pre '79[/COLOR] - [COLOR=black][B][I]Black[/I][/B][/COLOR] OT Platinum (DH) - [B]SS AusPit[/B] - [B]Rib-O-Lator[/B] - SJ UDS (DI) - [B][I]CRAZY FAST[/I][/B] [COLOR=yellow][B][SIZE=3]Yeller[/SIZE] [COLOR=black]Thermapen[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

[B][I]We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this. ~Butz[/I][/B]
[B][/B]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->