View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #31
Foxfire
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Egg2Q View Post
In your area you shouldn't have to drive too far to find those floor models. If you head over to the KJ dealer in Santa Clara you're only a few blocks away from Eggs By The Bay (a Brethren Egg dealer). I believe you have a Primo dealer in S.J. and I'm sure a Lowes to see the Akorn & maybe Cypress.
Hey, thanks! I haven't done the Googling yet, that's a super helpful head-start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDrake View Post
I have cooked on the Kamado Joe BigJoe, and that divided firebox is MONEY for fuel consumption and direct/indirect options. We had no problems ramping it and bringing it back down. What a monster. I will be saving up for one of those as well. You know, because they need friends out there in the Meat Manger. Three Traegers, a UDS and the KJ need more buddies to play with.
Barely awake and not even half a cup of coffee in me and this made me chuckle, thanks.
[COLOR="Blue"]Blue [/COLOR]Weber Performer + Craycort CI [COLOR="red"]Brick Red[/COLOR] Weber One-Touch Platinum Weber 26.75 Kettle Akorn Kamado ET 732 Record-crushing [COLOR="Orange"][B]ORANGE[/B][/COLOR] Thermapen UDS In Progress
Foxfire is offline   Reply With Quote