Thread: Skore!!!!!!
View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Talking Skore!!!!!!

Was at a thrift store the other day and noticed a beat up Weber box out back where they receive donations - moved in for a closer look and realized it was a rotisserie ring box... My heart raced... could it be???

Yup, brand new, never even unpacked from the original shipping cardboard.

Asked the gal how much... "Geez, I don't even know what it's worth!"

"Well it's a rotisserie ring adapter for a Weber Kettle BBQ, they usually run about..." I start to say.

"I know what it's for." she interrupts, "How about $5?"

"Sold!"

I gave 'em $10 cuz I felt like a thief.

Since I already have a SS Rib-O-Lator ring, I decided to put together a little package for a friend that's been going through a tough time...

He's still been using LF to light his charcoal, I gave him one of my Weber chimneys an' made him promise to toss the LF.

Of course he's godda have a ROL now that he's got a ring so I gave him one of those too!

We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this. ~Butz

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->