Thread: Skore!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Talking Skore!!!!!!

Was at a thrift store the other day and noticed a beat up Weber box out back where they receive donations - moved in for a closer look and realized it was a rotisserie ring box... My heart raced... could it be???

Yup, brand new, never even unpacked from the original shipping cardboard.

Asked the gal how much... "Geez, I don't even know what it's worth!"

"Well it's a rotisserie ring adapter for a Weber Kettle BBQ, they usually run about..." I start to say.

"I know what it's for." she interrupts, "How about $5?"

"Sold!"

I gave 'em $10 cuz I felt like a thief.

Since I already have a SS Rib-O-Lator ring, I decided to put together a little package for a friend that's been going through a tough time...

He's still been using LF to light his charcoal, I gave him one of my Weber chimneys an' made him promise to toss the LF.

Of course he's godda have a ROL now that he's got a ring so I gave him one of those too!

Hybrid Pellet Pooper [I][B]"The Meat Vault"[/B][/I] - [B][COLOR=red]3[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][I]RED [/I][/B][/COLOR]Weber Kettles O, H (with Cajun Bandit Mod) & [COLOR=black]pre '79[/COLOR] - [COLOR=black][B][I]Black[/I][/B][/COLOR] OT Platinum (DH) - [B]SS AusPit[/B] - [B]Rib-O-Lator[/B] - SJ UDS (DI) - [B][I]CRAZY FAST[/I][/B] [COLOR=yellow][B][SIZE=3]Yeller[/SIZE] [COLOR=black]Thermapen[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

[B][I]We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this. ~Butz[/I][/B]
[B][/B]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->